Looking Ahead...

Looking Ahead...

Below are a few notes to consider as we look to the future, whether it be graduation and your future goals or next school year!

Graduation

Continue to check the school's homepage for updates and any changes that may occur! Additionally, be sure to continue checking your student email as this will be the school's method of official communication if they need information from you.

Here is the link to our school's homepage: Scott County Schools

After Graduation

As you all step towards your future goals and plans, feel free to contact me anytime you need help with anything! I will eventually close out Remind as we move into next year; however, feel free to keep my email address or friend me on Facebook. 

Feel free to ask me for help with anything from writing a resume, college essays, career research, job interview preparation, or anything you can think of! You may be moving on, but I am always here to help if you need it!

Summer Reading

We are still waiting for our summer reading list to be approved. As a result, I still cannot release specific details yet. When it is approved, I will post it on my teacher website!

It will most likely consist of a list of books that you can choose from. There will be a culminating assessment depending on the book you choose. Keep in mind that this is still tentative!

2019-20 Remind Classes

Just a reminder that as we near the next school year, I will delete and rename my Remind classes. This will probably happen about 2-3 weeks before school starts. If you would like to maintain communication with me, feel free to jot down my email (matthew.drury@scott.kyschools.us). 

For those of you going the AP route next year, I will see you again! Next year, I am teaching AP Language and Composition as well as English 4!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NTI Writing Prompt

NTI Days 19-23: Apr. 13-17

Fall Break Travel Information